REUSABLE SAFETY HELMET
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ПРЕДПАЗЕН ШЛЕМ ЗА МНОГОКРАТНА УПОТРЕБА
- Weight: 0.07kg
THE REUSABLE HELMET FOR MULTIPLE USE PROTECTS YOUR FACE.
It prevents direct secretions of liquid secretions on exposed parts of the face. This way, the helmet protects you from getting infected, which can happen if you only use a face mask and goggles, as they do not completely cover your face.
The safety helmet is not only necessary, but mandatory for first-line healthcare professionals in the fight against viral diseases, and especially for those who undergo endotracheal intubation manipulations where it is possible for a patient's secret sprays to fall into the doctor's face.
The safety helmet is also suitable and recommended for anyone who needs a closer distance when dealing with clients. These include employees working at a cashier, a booth or information at retail outlets and supermarkets, bank employees, employees of insurance agencies and pharmacies.
THE HELMET HAS THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS AND FEATURES:
- 370x220mm circumference
- Made of transparent PET material 0.5mm thick
- Universal size with adjustable headband for Velcro fastening
- Ability to lift (open) up
- Ability to wear a mouth mask and goggles underneath
- Mandatory cleaning with disinfectant before and after use
- Available in individual packs of 1 pc.
- The helmet is ready for use after disinfection without the need to remove the protective film
THE SAFETY HELMET IS MADE OF POLYESTER FLAT PANEL PET TRANSPARENT MATERIAL
- it is a thermoplastic polymer of the polyester group
- despite its name it does not contain polyethylene
- PET can be used for articles that come into contact with food products when fully recycled
- has high levels of impact resistance and tear resistance even at low temperatures
- light conductivity over 89%
- easy to process
- high levels of material fatigue endurance
- very good chemical resistance
- slow burning with certificate (B1)
- difficult for thermoforming with risk of crystallization
- possible for cold bending
The PET transparent material we use to manufacture the helmet is of European origin and manufactured by NUDEC S.A. - Spain.
It meets the requirements of Art. 16 of Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
Meets the requirements of Article 4, para. 1 of the Ordinance on Packaging and Packaging Waste.