- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Предпазна преграда
- Weight: 2.00kg
PROTECTIVE BARRIERS KEEP YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH CUSTOMERS
Barriers protect against direct contact with liquid secretions and splashes on the face and hands of your employees, who, in a global pandemic, are required to stay in their workplaces and to communicate close with clients..
Our professional team has developed a design of dismountable barriers that can be easily transported to your workplace and assembled without the need for special skills.
The barriers are sufficiently resistant to even surfaces without the need for additional mounting.
The baffles are made of PET G transparent material with high light transmittance and mechanical and chemical resistance.
THE SAFETY BARRIER HAS THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS AND FEATURES:
- Available in 4 standard sizes: 490x590mm, 490x740mm, 990x590mm, 990x740mm
- Made of transparent PET G material, 3mm thick
- Possibility of mounting without attachment
- It is possible for the barriers to be placed side by side and to increase the width of the protected area on a modular basis
- It is advisable to wear at least a mouth mask behind it
- Compulsory cleaning with disinfectant without risk of damage
THE BARRIERS ARE MADE OF POLYESTER FLAT PET TRANSPARENT MATERIAL
- it is a thermoplastic polymer of the polyester group
- despite its name it does not contain polyethylene
- PET can be used for articles that come into contact with food products when fully recycled
- has high levels of impact resistance and tear resistance even at low temperatures
- light conductivity over 89%
- easy to process
- high levels of material fatigue endurance
- very good chemical resistance
- slow burning with certificate (B1)
- difficult for thermoforming with risk of crystallization
- possible for cold bending
The PET transparent material we use to manufacture the helmet is of European origin and manufactured by NUDEC S.A. - Spain.
It meets the requirements of Art. 16 of Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.